Virtual Combat Cards 1.8.0 is out!
Virtual Combat Cards version 1.8.0 is out. This include a series of features that were releases in versions 1.7.1 and 1.7.2. We also include a new Mac Bundle to ease installation. These version brought with them the ability to save combats and the ability to import monster from the D&D Adventure Tools.
Among the issues and enhancements this version includes:
- #66: Save Combat In Progress
- #123: Import creatures from D&DI Adventure Tools
- #188: Mac OS shows incorrect version of VCC
- #256: Minions can get temporary hit points
- #260: Capture fails to read power usage with text in description
- Option to put
vcc.propertiesin the Mac users ~/Library/Preferences.
- Improved handling of Mac specific menus (like About, Preferences and Quit).
- Ability to collect metrics.
- Several minor improvements to the UI.
Going forward we are investigating ways to significantly improve the User Interface, maybe even allowing the use of touch devices as an alternative.